Miso works brilliantly with cheesecake
and brings a faint caramel flavor!
<Ingredients for a 20 cm round cake pan>
400 g cream cheese
140 g (8 tbls) sugar
400ml Heavy cream
40 g (2 tbls) MiSoLa white miso
1. Preheat oven to 220°C
2. Line the base of a 20cm round cake pan with baking paper.
3. Blend all ingredients with a stick blender in a bowl.
4. Pour the smooth batter into the prepared cake pan.
5. Bake the cheesecake on 220c for 10 min, then on 200c for 20min.
6. Set aside to cool, then chill completely in the refrigerator.