It’s healthy but also very satisfying dish.
Miso and Eggplant are the best friends forever!
<Ingredients for two>
1 pkg tofu (firm)
2 tbs MiSoLa white miso
2 tbs leek chopped
1 tbs fresh shiso or basil
1 tbs grated ginger
1. Tofu :Press it about 30min. Wrap the block of tofu in a few layers of kitchen paper to remove excess liquid.
2. Slice eggplant lengthwise and sprinkle with salt. Let stand 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, for filling, combine tofu, leek, basil and ginger in a medium bowl.
4. To assemble, place 1 to 2 tablespoons filling at the end of the eggplant slice and roll up.
5. Add oil in a heated pan. Sear the rolls well on all sides.
Pour tomato sauce in a baking pan, place the rolls seam-side down.Top with grated cheese and bake the rolls in the preheated oven